Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weekends with Pregzilla

*"Pregzilla" is my brother's new nickname for me. I can't wait til you have a preggo wife, Benny.

I know a lot of you, well, let's go ahead and say all of you, have better things to do on a Saturday night than sit at home and watch Saturday Night Live. (Honey, you're a trooper!) Anyway, being pregnant has me laid up on the couch most Saturday nights watching, what else?, SNL. Believe it or not, they have actually been semi-funny these days. A few weekends ago they had Tracy Morgan hosting, and he did a lot of his old funny stuff. (Astronaut Jones, anyone?) Well, they have a new recurring skit that is my fave...MacGruber. It's a hilarious spin-off of MacGyver--as if MacGyver isn't hilarious enough in itself. Since most of you have places to go and beer to drink on Saturdays, here is a clip. Again, you can thank me later for this little gem.

1 comment:

  1. seriously....I understand! I want some wine so bad I can taste it...actually already stocked my wine rack. People at the liquor store looked at me like I was nuts!

    --Gretchen

    ReplyDelete