Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bungle in the Jungle

We have been in the process for the past week of getting our house painted. It was a kind of an out of the blue decision. We just went to Sherwin Williams one day and picked out some samples, painted them on the house, and picked our favorite. The next day we were getting our house painted! If you had seen it before, it was a kind of "granny" light bluish/gray. No offense to Kevin's "granny"! The new color is called "Bunglehouse Gray", but it really looks more like a greenish khaki color. Here are some before & after pics for you to judge for yourself. Do y'all have any suggestions for the door color? I want something that "pops", but I might just go with black (the shutters are black, too). I have been trying to convince K of a toned down mustard color, but I seriously doubt I will be getting away with that!


Before

During


After

Another After



No comments:

Post a Comment