Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I know, I know...

I complain about being pregnant a lot! But this blog is supposed to be like a diary, right?? ...Okay, a very public diary. A place where I will look back and think of all of the silly things that I complained about, and what a wimp I was during my first pregnancy. A place for my friends to visit while slacking off at work, I'm sure, and have a laugh (hopefully)? Maybe a place to hear some good tunes? (If y'all haven't browsed through my playlist below, I encourage you to.)
All of the above, but mostly a place for me to voice my thoughts, opinions, and, yep, complaints.

I AM SICK OF BEING PREGNANT!

I am swollen to the max & last night I told my husband that if this didn't end soon I was going down and taking him with me!! All I got was a laugh, and that made me even more angry!

Okay (Mom), it's not the actual "miracle" making me miserable. Just the length of time she's taking to get here. I swear, I could handle this if it were like 3 months? ;)



1 comment:

  1. Hey, so... I finally got around to checking out your blog! I love it! It has definitely given me a good laugh. You are too funny! The pregnany will be over before you know it. Hang in there! I need to get one more person hired in Jackson before that little bandleof joy makes it's arrival! jk(kinda)!
    Maybe I'll take up blog-stalking like you. I've had a little time to do it tonight as I'm laid up sick with this stinking sinus infection.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete