Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gimme back that filet o' fish...

*First of all, can I just say that I laugh my bum off everytime I see the above mentioned commercial. It's absolutely hilarious to me. I don't know if it's the guys faces or what. I've posted the video below for your enjoyment.

On Saturday Kevin and I went fishing on some bayous across the river. As far as quantity of fish caught, it wouldn't be considered a very successful trip. However, we had an awesome time riding the boat in all the small bayous over there, and it was a beautiful day. We did see tons of snakes, though. Ugh. We are usually pretty lucky fishermen, so because we weren't this time, you get to see pictures of all (both) the fish we caught. (Neither considered "wall-hangers") By the time we got home we were so hungry for fish, that we defrosted an earlier catch of white perch from our freezer and fried them up. Hey, we caught them, just not that exact day!


Captain Smifft

Pregnant woman on a little boat. I kept asking if I was too heavy for the back?

We love this floating bayou shack.


My fish

Kevin's Fish


1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with this song - I sing it all the time and it drives Taylor crazy! ha!

    ReplyDelete