Monday, January 19, 2009

We may not be spring chicks anymore...

But we still know how to put together a party! This past weekend we had a Girl's Night birthday dinner/slumber party in Jackson. Wow, I had forgotten how much I miss hanging out with these girls...and drinking wine with them! We started the night off at PF Chang's and ended it with a very late night Mere's house. It was a belated b-day party for Mel as well as a damn good reason for us to get together again. The night started off with 3 bottles of Saki, which led to the always entertaining, old school favorite, Never Have I Ever (and countless bottles of wine). From there we went on to some other very vague slumber party games, and of course, a lot of gossiping & laughter so hard my baby hurt. Don't worry, we probably talked about you, but Mel and I are the only ones who will remember anything ;)


Katie, those Uggs are fab!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is a funny blog entry and OH MY GOSH do I miss you. My fav part, "Don't worry we probably talked about you, but Mel and I are the only ones that will remember." Bwaahhhaa! Please come back very, very soon, okay?? LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. You two preggos are so cute!

    ReplyDelete