Thursday, January 8, 2009

24 Week Appointment

I had my 24 week doc's appointment yesterday, and everything is going great! Helen's heartbeat is strong, and she was moving around everywhere. She is measuring 25 weeks instead of 24 now. The doc said if this continues we will have a big baby on our hands. Yeah I know, my legs are crossing at the sound of that, too. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that Helen can keep the chowing down to a minimum, so I can keep the pep in my step. Yeah, I'm blaming it on her ;) Next month will be the infamous glucose test, so we'll keep the sweets at bay for awhile and stick to the grapefruit. For those of you who don't know, I'm a grapefruit addict. I even juice the damn things.

1 comment:

  1. I feel for ya, boo. Mine was 8lbs11oz at 37 weeks. They said they'll induce at 36 weeks this time. 8 lbs is still a joke...ugh.

    ReplyDelete