Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween, etc.

We had a very busy Halloween day. Since it was such a beautiful day, and he wanted to practice for a tournament next weekend, Kevin spent most of Saturday golfing. Helen and I went to Vicksburg to spend the day with Dotti & Jerry, and of course their dog, Sundae. Helen is her biggest fan! When we got home we went to the store to get some candy for potential Trick-or-Treaters. Mind you, last year we had one. Yeah, I mean ONE kid came to get candy. I was skeptical about this year, but I decided we better have some candy than none. Surprisingly, we had about 10 kids come by. I'm surprised any of them stuck around for candy, though, as our ferocious dog thinks even 6 year old kids are threatening our safety. Goo.
Our little mouse
Helen & her best friend, Sundae

If only Bob would love her so much!

1 comment:

  1. What a precious little mouse!! Hope she enjoyed her first Halloween!

    ReplyDelete