Saturday, November 21, 2009

I have a 7 month old.

Wow. Time really flies. Helen will be 7 months next week, and it really seems unbelievable. Girl is almost crawling, and definitely getting into everything. If she knows she is not supposed to have something, she nose-dives for it. And puts it in her mouth. Kevin & I are having a lot of fun with her, but I can tell we are going to be pretty busy when she really starts to crawl...and I don't even want to think about her walking. She is a very determined baby. So, here are some pics of our big girl. She is now over 18 lbs & about 26 inches.


1 comment:

  1. I DO NOT believe my eyes! I bow down to you, my friend. Way to pick it back up... now if your next post is about the first snow of the season then I'll be forever disappointed. You don't want to see me cry, Jess.

    ReplyDelete