Monday, October 19, 2009

Well, I've been busy. Kind of.

I've got to start coming up with good excuses for my lack of blogging. I know.
We have had a lot more going on than usual around here, though. Two weekends ago we made a trip to Birmingham for our early anniversary celebration & to see The Allman Brothers & Widespread Panic. We had a great time, and got to spend it with Neil & Katie. Such a shame we have to travel 5 hours to see them! I don't have any pics to post from that trip...and no mom, it's not because we were on drugs. ;)
Last weekend was the Balloon Races here in Natchez. We had an awesome time, even though it was freezing! Helen came with us for most of the day & I think she slept on her daddy most of the time. She didn't miss much, only one balloon flew since it was so windy. I can remember being there and pregnant a year ago--can't believe I made it!
Here are some pics from the Balloon Fest & the Giants embarrassment the next day. Eli who? Anyway, during the game Oscar, who is completely jealous of Helen, actually came up to her and licked her! Well, Helen was sitting on the floor and got so excited that she tipped over and hit her head. It felt like she cried for an hour! Got to take the good with the bad, I guess!
Hanging with Ali. Helen just stared at her the entire time. I swear, she has seen children before! Like every weekday of her life!


Too much fun!

Helen mocking Eli during the game. Nail-biter? Yeah, right! Go Saints!

Right before the head injury...you can see Bob on his way lick her (you can also see Pepaw in his slippers back there). I guess he was in a giving mood.

What an exhausting game!

No comments:

Post a Comment