Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I can't stop yellin', cause that's how I talk!

Let's face it: Samuel L. Jackson is funny...whether he wants to be or not. If you have ever seen Dave Chappelle impersonating him (above), he always makes fun of the way Samuel cannot stop himself from yelling...whether he needs to be or not. That's another clip for another day, though.
Anyway, ever since that movie, "Snakes on a Plane" came out with him in it, Kevin and I, and I am positive most of you, love to make fun of his line, "I have had it with these MF snakes on this MF plane!!" Well, we were all lucky enough for "Snakes on a Plane" to come on Fox this weekend, and man, did they do a GREAT job of making the famous line a little more kid & parent friendly. They should do this to all movies!!



1 comment:

  1. E and I love repeating that line too from the movie, all though I can only bring myself to say MF instead of the real thing, and that weakens it considerably.

    ReplyDelete