Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2 Weeks And Counting!

I know, I have been away for too long! Thanks to all of you requesting a blog entry. Seriously, though, nothing has been going on that I would consider blog-worthy lately. Still pregnant, still playing the waiting game, still having people ask me if I'm still pregnant. Yes, I'm still pregnant. I had my 38 week appointment today, and everything is coming together. I am progressing slowly but surely (I'll spare you the details). Yes, I have a laundry list of complaints, but I am focusing on being positive. Only (officially) two more weeks!
Here are some new pics of Helen's room. The only thing left to do is get some art on the walls.

5 comments:

  1. I'm right behind you, boo!!!! Good luck! The room looks so cute! Keep me updated!
    -Gretchenhinton@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room is wonderful. But...there are still two things missing....Helen AND the Happy Apple! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking about you, Jess! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet room! I know you are ready for the wee one to occupy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Good luck in the next few weeks. Can't wait to see a picture of her. The nursery is precious. Love keeping up with yall! I tried to get Matt to take a job in Natchez...love it down there.
    Carrie Miley

    ReplyDelete