Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Y'all are going to be so excited!!

Well, we finally got the floors in Helen's room finished, and they are really gorgeous. Makes me wish we had enough money to just rip out all the carpet in the house at once and re-do the hardwoods. Fortunately, the only carpet we have left is in the front living room, hall, and our bedroom. So, slowly but surely we will get it all up.
Anyway, the guest room has turned into a semi-nursery! Now Helen can arrive! It's still a little bare...no crib or much wall art yet, but it is a lot better than before. I am starting to feel more prepared if this pregnancy gets cut short for some reason.
I am, however, starting to realize that there really is a baby in my belly that will be coming home soon. And I'm shaking in my size 8.5 flats! (Um, yes, my feet have grown 1 whole size) As soon as we moved all that furniture in the room, I looked at it, and it all hit me at once. I thank God that I have Kevin here with me...he is so good at bringing me back down to earth when I start to freak out about baby-time.

Unfinished Floors

Y'all didn't know I had a part-time job? (Hot pic, I know. I figure in about 10 weeks I'll be giving up all pride anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment