Monday, February 16, 2009

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

We had a Mardi Gras weekend! Kevin's sister, Amanda, was the Queen of her Krewe this year, and we got to attend some fun parties for her. There was a cocktail party & a formal ball, along with the parade on Friday night. This was my first Krewe experience, and it was a lot of fun! Just wish I could've stayed out a little later...we preggos need our beauty sleep. I am really looking forward to next year when I can really get my Mardi Gras on! Here are some pics of the Smith family letting the good times roll.

Tara, Amanda, Uncle Eddie, and yes, my husband giving you the "Hey, Baby" point.

The Smith clan enjoying the cocktail party.

Amanda, with her parade float trophy.

Kevin and me with his parents.

They even let guys with walkers and pregnant women into the party! (This guy was getting down, so I made K take a pic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment