Sunday, February 22, 2009

Debbie Downer Alert

This past week I had my 30 week appointment, and there was some good and not-so-good news. I'll give you the best part first. I passed my glucose test that I had 2 weeks ago with flying colors! Woohoo. Helen is doing great, moving a lot, and getting really big! The not-so-good part...I am packing on the water weight in my face, digits, feet, and now my legs. I have managed to gain 6 lbs in 2 weeks without changing anything in my diet or exercise habits. Talk about a great way to usher in the 28th birthday. My doctor said there is nothing I can do about it, and nothing to worry about, it's mostly water. Ugh. Tell it to the judge, doc. (The judge being my pregnant, completely irrational, overly-emotional brain.) Have I told you how ready I am to not be pregnant?

2 comments:

  1. Turn that frown upside down, Debbie. You have a shower to look forward to next weekend!! Whoop, whoop!! :) Love you...hang in there- not too much longer and that little cutie will be here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally identify with not wanting to be pregnant anymore!! Hang in there! And those people who tell you that you will miss being pregnant are crazy!

    ReplyDelete