Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Time Machines, New Routines

I can't believe that it is already that time. Work time. For all you working mothers...how in the hell did you go back to work after having the baby?? I have been dreading work for weeks...not necessarily because I don't like my job, although it is stressful sometimes, but because Helen has to go to daycare. Daycare. Daycare with caregivers I don't know. I can barely leave the girl with my mother without calling every hour, and I really trust my mother! How am I going to handle daycare??? Any advice/support would be greatly appreciated. She just seems too young for this (she'll be 9 weeks when she starts). I've already told Kevin we're not having another until I can stay home...he replied that we will probably not be having another then. Ha!

7 weeks, 11 lbs!

2 comments:

  1. Holy Moly time flies! 11 lbs? Wow - that really puts things in perspective about how little my little MM is. She was 12 lbs at her 6 month checkup! But only 3lbs at birth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie Dean! I promise that it gets easier! The first few weeks are rough but it really does get easier. And feel free to call them. They won't mind, they just might talk about you behind your back but that means you are a good Mama!

    ReplyDelete