Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"Live for yourself and you will live in vain; live for others, you will live again."

I have been struggling this week and last on just how to get this out. Last week my best friend's mother passed away. We're talking about a woman so full of life and joy, so eager to get to know you, and make you feel special. One of the best storytellers, and a hell of a chef. Best of all, she loved my blog. ;-) I feel blessed to have known Candee for 15 years of my life.
It's so hard to understand why things like this happen, but I feel like you have to know that for this to happen to such a special person, that there had to be some sort of reason. Until we figure out what that reason was...let's celebrate her life & learn from her ways.
Love and be loved. Let people know how you feel about them. Take care of your family and friends. Live for others!

2 comments: