Thursday, June 11, 2009

6 weeks old!

It's so hard to believe that Helen made her debut 6 weeks ago. Wow. Things have defintiely changed, and girl is getting so big! The first few weeks were rough going...no sleep at all. Things are much easier now (don't get me wrong, it's definitely not easy--just easier), and Kevin and I are getting into the groove of having a baby. Although, I think for both of us it's still kind of surreal.
Anyway, H is finally starting to smile some when she's awake & she's always talking to us. Here are some pics of her today right before she pooped all over herself. Oh, the joys of babyhood!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous baby!!!!! Even if I do say so myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie! I think I've seen Dotti give that same look as that second pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously - she is one of the prettiest babies I have EVER seen! So adorable! Keep the pics coming!

    ReplyDelete