Sunday, September 20, 2009

SMTTT!

So on Saturday we took Helen to her first USM game. Kevin's whole family was going, so we figured it would be a great opportunity to take her (not to mention let her watch her Uncle Ben's school lose to the CUSA, since his favorite team is too scared to play us). We had a great time, although it was HOT. I mean H-O-T-T (you can tell by my nasty fro below). I don't think Helen fussed once, though. There were adults there fussing more than she did! (Myself included.) I even saw some of those crazy girls who wear heels to football games carrying on because of the muddy tailgating situation. If y'all ever see me in heels at a football game, call the cops 'cause I've been doing drugs. Okaaay!?
We stayed the entire game...the first time I think we've ever done that. Kevin and I agreed that if we can take her to a loud, crowded, burning up stadium, we can take that girl anywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure you would have room for our fans in that packed stadium?

    ReplyDelete