Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm a blog slacker, but at least I have a cute baby!

I know, I have been away too long...again. My apologies. Especially to my mother (the only one who cares!)
Anyway, we have been doing a lot lately. Helen is now 4 1/2 months old, and getting bigger by the second! At her 4 month appointment she weighed in at 15.3 lbs and just about 25 inches long. (Her head is also in the 90% percentile...Kevin was so proud.) About a week after that we started her on cereal. Yeah, she hates it. I can't blame her, have any of you tasted that stuff? Terrible. I have let the daycare ladies take over that duty, since she seems to eat it better in the late mornings. She is loving tummy time these days, and also wants to sit up all the time, too. She's not a little baby anymore!
Here are some recent pics that I owe you.

2 comments:

  1. Such a doll. And, don't take your blog fans out in cyber world for granted ever again, okay missy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1- Your mom is NOT the only one who cares...I have been dying to see new pics!

    2- Her head is in the 90% percentile because she is VERY smart. Gotta make room for those big brains! :)

    Love and miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete