Monday, December 15, 2008

Are we interesting enough?

I have been meaning to start a blog for awhile now, but with all the peer pressure to have something to write about, I have long opted for the "blog stalker" role instead. Kevin is always telling me that blogging will give me something to do...but I refuse to be one of those bloggers I talk about. You know, the ones with nothing to say! I figure, with Baby Girl Smith on the way, I have more things going on than usual. This is also to give those friends and family who are not lucky enough to live in Natchez a way to keep up with us ;) So, I will do my best to keep us interesting, throw in some witty banter here and there, and keep you abreast of this lovely gift called pregnancy. At the least, hopefully this will get you away from actually working for awhile.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I've been trying to figure out how to leave you a message but couldn't figure out how so I'm leaving a comment!! So excited to hear your expecting and will be able to keep up with you!! Send me your address so I can send you a Christmas card...Here's some things I'd like to know that you could blog about....you working??? boy or girl?? any name ideas?? Dean?? Update me on your family!!!! Am loving this bloging....I go in spurts but my goal is to update at least once a week!! Hope your well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time!!! Yay! I definitely think Baby Smith will keep you busy, so you should definitely have plenty of random things and sweet stories to share. And congrats on the girl, by the way! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete